Thank you for choosing to sell your items with Super Hearts Kids Consignment.
- Super Hearts is open to the public. Anyone is welcome to SELL with Super Hearts.
- Sellers make 70% of their asking price.
- A $10 Selling fee is paid up front to help cover the cost of building rent. This fee is non-refundable.
- Sellers receive (2) passes to the Seller’s Sale, allowing you & a guest to shop before the public.
- Sellers tag & place their items out for sell, and then pick up (or donate) unsold items at the end of the sale. Sellers are NOT required to be onsite during the event.
- Checks are mailed two weeks after the Sale.
Simple steps to Selling:
- Register as a Seller for the upcoming Sale (New & Returning Sellers)
- Print tags
- Tag your items
- Place items on the sales floor during our receiving days
- Pick up unsold items (or donate)
- Cash your check & enjoy your CLEAN CLOSETS!
Let’s get started:
Click Here for a printable copy of our SELLERS MANUAL (recommended for all new Sellers)
Click Here to view our online SELLER UNIVERSITY (for quick answers and selling tips)
Click Here to REGISTER FOR THE SALE and/or PRINT TAGS
(Please read Selling Manual or review Seller University before registering & printing tags)
Help spread the word about the upcoming Sale, which will help YOU sell more items and bring in more consignors for more selection for all of us. Print the flyer below and post at daycares, parks, stores, etc.
*After registering for the upcoming Sale, Sellers can quickly access and print tags by clicking on the gold price tag located at the bottom left of the homepage and also at the top right corner of this page.
Enter Seller University by clicking below and find answers to FAQ (frequently asked questions). Look for the FAQ chalkboard in Seller U!
Below are a few samples of tagged items!