Thank you for choosing to sell your times with Super Hearts Kids Consignment.
- Super Hearts Kids Consignment is open to the public. Anyone is welcome to SELL with us.
- Seller’s make 70% of their asking price
- A $10 Selling fee is paid up front when you register to sell to help cover the cost of building rent.
- Sellers receive (2) passes to the Seller’s Sale, allowing you & a guest to shop before the public.
- Sellers tag & place their items out for sell, and then pick up (or donate) unsold items at the end of the sale. Sellers are NOT required to be onsite during the event.
- Checks are mailed two weeks after the Sale.
Simple steps to Selling:
- Register as a Seller for the upcoming Sale (New & Returning Sellers)
- Print tags
- Tag your items
- Place items on the sales floor during our receiving days
- Pick up unsold items (or donate)
- Cash your check & enjoy your CLEAN CLOSETS!
Let’s get started:
Click Here for a printable copy of our SELLING MANUAL (recommended for all new Sellers)
Choose the Seller University chalkboard below for quick answers to questions and time saving hints.