Picking Up Unsold Items
Please see the ‘SCHEDULE & LOCATION’ tab above for your Pick-up Time .
- You will be given instruction for picking up unsold items as you enter Super Hearts Kids Consignment Sale during Unsold Items Pick-up.
- All items and clothing will be sorted down to the individual sort number and placed in one area together and label with your sort number.
- Anyone picking up other than the Seller, must bring a ‘Unsold Items Release Form’ filled out by the Seller. You can print this form from the link at the bottom of this page.
- Please check the LOST TAGS area for your items, located near the information desk. An item with no tag must be checked out at the info desk & receive a pass before leaving with the item.
- Everyone exiting with items must show a valid Driver’s License.
- Thank you for selling with the Super Hearts Kids Consignment.
Click here for UNSOLD ITEMS RELEASE FORM